website statistics Help - Could not log in to server? | hrace009 Community ✅

Help Could not log in to server?

Kaleng

So Yesterday I can logged in into the server and enjoy the game. But today when I tried to logged in, there is a pop-up appeared and it says "Could not log in to server" (all servers are online n running in PW Admin settings).

What is going on n how could I fix this and able to log in again to the game?

Attachments

Kaleng

#tomcat7 restart
cd /home/user/Core/Wanmei2015/apache-tomcat-7.0.32/bin
./startup.sh
No! It is not like that.
Well I solved it.
Someone on Facebook answered it and asked me to turn On any dungeon that I had visited just before I logged off yesterday.
I had to Started Den of Wolf and problem solved. He said that everytime I want to turn off my PC or quit the game, I need to wait few minutes until the server save all my progress, if not then it wont saved.

Kaleng

SOLVED guys!

I just need to Start any map/dungeon I had visited before I quit the game.
So when I started the map (it was Den of Wolf) I was teleported/started inside the map and I am sure I was outside the map/dungeon before I quit the game.
But now I know that it takes few minutes for the machine to save our game. So never quit your VM or anything soon after you quit the game (just wait few minutes).

Donate

Our forum cost USD 20 per month, in the past i can cover that amount with my own cash, since COVID 19 and lost my job, i can't get any income at all and can't cover USD 20 for server rent.

If you like, you can help me to cover this amount with your best donation. Please click link bellow to help this community online and give your best donation

Donate With Paypal

Thank You