website statistics Tutorial - GS.CONF limit = variables v144+ | hrace009 Community ✅

Tutorial GS.CONF limit = variables v144+

hrace009

Administrator
Staff member
In addition to the ones from v136- (which are still applicable to v144+) from here :
Code:
ALLOW-ROOT - Allow map to be started and entered
NOFLY - Cannot fly
NOMOUNT - Cannot use mount
NO-BIND - Cannot embrace
NODUEL - Cannot duel
NOTHROW - Cannot discard items from inventory
CLEAR-AP - Empty chi bar and any sparks upon entering
GM-FREE - this mean GM cannot enter this Area. (Like Battle Field) 

USE-SAVE-POINT - During Log in, predetermined location for spawning
when used in conjunction with the following tag:
save_point = worldid,pos x,altitude,pos z

Get position for save_point data using pwAdmin or console- d_showpos. The following example would spawn you near the west gate of Ancient Dragon City if added to WORLD_GS01 section of GS.CONF:

limit = use-save-point;
save_point = 1,1196.4,219.76,1034.26

CID:

0 ( normal world )
14 ( can pk - name doesn't turn red, auto spawn after death )
17 ( "", "", receive seal upon re-spawn )
This is a list of command variables used in GS.CONF for the " limit = " tag (located in /PWServer/gamed/gs.conf) and what each one controls. Usable for each individual instance and world map area.

If you know for a sure fact what something does, please tell me and I will modify this and keep it as an easy to find list for all future reference.

Here are some that are new to v144+:
Code:
ANTI-CHEAT - Anti-cheat
LOWJUMP - Cannot use high jump
NO-MULTI-EXP - Cannot use hyper stones
NO-MARKET - Cannot establish player vending (cat shop)
COMMONDATA - ???????

HEIGHT-LIMIT - Set a maximum height limit (other than 800.0f)
when used in conjunction with the following tag:
height_limit = xxx.x (New height limit with no trailing f)

The following example would set the new height limit to 90.0 (or "elevation 9" in game)
limit = height-limit;
height_limit = 90.0

PROFIT-TIME - Make an "Earning control area" ~ "This area will deduct your earning time. Killing monsters in this area will deduct your earning time, and monster earning will be reduced." (instead of "normal area" - "This area will not deduct your earning time. Killing monster in this area will not deduct your earning time, and monster earning will not be reduced")

ONLINE-AWARD - AFK EXP Zone

Donate

Our forum cost USD 20 per month, in the past i can cover that amount with my own cash, since COVID 19 and lost my job, i can't get any income at all and can't cover USD 20 for server rent.

If you like, you can help me to cover this amount with your best donation. Please click link bellow to help this community online and give your best donation

Donate With Paypal

Thank You