website statistics Resource - Perfect World Offline 155 VMware Image | Page 2 | hrace009 Community ✅
Perfect World Offline 155 VMware Image

Resource Perfect World Offline 155 VMware Image 1.5.5

No permission to download

Zushi

Are we allowed to use that image to make our own public server out of it? Of course we will change everything ourself. Is it even possible to change passwords at the end?

hrace009

Administrator
Staff member
Are we allowed to use that image to make our own public server out of it? Of course we will change everything ourself. Is it even possible to change passwords at the end?
Yes you allowed and all risk is yours

Mel

Does this release include the homestead areas too or am I missing something?

It seemed to me, to require starting the map areas by means of pwAdmin and those maps listed;
is80/a80 - "Homestead"
is81/a81 - "Homestead 2"
is82/a82 - "Homestead 3"
is83/a83 - "Homestead 4"
Don't appear to be in the launchable list.

Oh and thank you for the release, it's been wonderful being able to play the game without restrictions of cash shops, it's been fun.

Wan'tohir

permisi pak, pas mau jalanin power nya ada bacaan begini. solusinya pak aku newbie banget soal komp. makasih1615801143628.png1615801143628.png1615801143628.png

hola67

ProgramData\VMware\VMware Workstation\config.ini

Add the text below at the bottom of the file

monitor.allowLegacyCPU = "true"

snoxl2010

dear Hrace009,
I like this game very much but when creating the character, the foot cultivation point is available 8, I want to fix it as default so that I can do the foot cultivation
please guide me
Thks hrace009 :D

Donate

Our forum cost USD 20 per month, in the past i can cover that amount with my own cash, since COVID 19 and lost my job, i can't get any income at all and can't cover USD 20 for server rent.

If you like, you can help me to cover this amount with your best donation. Please click link bellow to help this community online and give your best donation

Donate With Paypal

Thank You