Tutorial - Setting Incast GS | hrace009 Community ✅

Tutorial Setting Incast GS

hrace009

Administrator
Staff member
Cara editing GS Perfect World Private Server menjadi incast / nocast dengan menggunakan IDA Pro 6.8.
Sebelum nya, ambil file gs yang ada di dalam folder gamed. Pastikan di PC sudah terinstall IDA Pro 6.8

Ikuti petunjuk dibawah ini, jika tidak mengerti dengan bahasa inggris, harap gunakan google translate.
=====================
I will not go into details of what, how and why, but just show you how to do it.
For a start, the full code of encoding function:
Code:
lea     eax, [ebp+type]
push    eax
mov     ebx, [ebp+this]
add     ebx, VALUE1
push    ebx
call    _ZNK5abase6vectorI3XIDNS_10fast_allocILi4ELi128EEEE4sizeEv
pop     edx
push    eax
push    ebx
call    _ZN5abase6vectorI3XIDNS_10fast_allocILi4ELi128EEEE5beginEv
pop     edx
push    eax
sub     ebx, VALUE2
push    ebx
sub     ebx, 20h
push    dword ptr [ebx]
call    _ZN11gactive_imp8RunSkillERN5SKILL4DataEPK3XIDiRi
add     esp, 14h
and    dword ptr [ebp+var_14], 0
jmp     VALUE3
mov     ebx, [ebp+this]
mov     ecx, [ebp+first_interval]
mov     eax, 51EB851Fh
imul    ecx
sar     edx, 4
mov     eax, ecx
sar     eax, 1Fh
sub     edx, eax
mov     [ebp+first_interval], edx
mov     ecx, [ebx+VALUE4]
mov     eax, 51EB851Fh
imul    ecx
sar     edx, 4
mov     eax, ecx
sar     eax, 1Fh
sub     edx, eax
mov     [ebx+VALUE4], edx
cmp   dword ptr  [ebp+first_interval], 0
jg      short VALUE5
mov    dword ptr [ebp+first_interval], 1
nop - 12 pieces
First, fill in VALUE (They are completely dependent on the version)

VALUE1
Ida pro has a wonderful structure tab (Structures), and even there is a search in it (Search-> text). We drive session_skill into it and see this, if the block is closed, press Ctrl + Numpad + on the keyboard to open it:
gs-incast-img1.jpg
We need the _target_list field, we look: its offset is 44, we replace VALUE1 with 44h in our code

VALUE2
The same structure is only now the _data field, we see 24 change VALUE2 to 24h

VALUE3 and 5
Here on all you need to find the end of the function, value5 so far, we also set one, change it at the very end:
gs-incast-img2.jpg
Change them to loc_80D1E47

VALUE4
All the same structure, the _next_interval field is visible 38, change VALUE4 to 38h

The function that we will need to edit:
Code:
session_skill::StartSession
Finds the following code snippet:
gs-incast-img3.jpg
Put the mouse on loc_80D1CFE (these names also depend on the version), and click Edit-> Patch Program-> Change Bytes (hereinafter simply Change Bytes) and change 07 C7 to 34 8D. Click ok.

Next, put the mouse on line 3 in this block and click Edit-> Patch Program-> Assembly (hereinafter simply Assembly) and enter all our code in order:
gs-incast-img4.jpg

When done, before the knights will be jg short and so on, click on it and go again in Change Bytes and change 32 to 13:
gs-incast-img5.jpg

As you can see, we have a new block, click on the same jg short and click Assembly, change the address to the one that appeared.

If you did everything correctly, then in the asm, your function will look like this:
gs-incast-img6.jpg

And when you press f5 and scroll to the end, like this:
gs-incast-img7.jpg

To fix the re-cast, you need to change the function:
Code:
GNET::Skill::FirstRun
Immediately open the pseudo-code (F5) and see 90, to this value, the singing is reduced when you roll. We poke PCM-> Jump to Disasm directly on it, go to Assembly and change 5a to 63:
gs-incast-img8.jpg
To save changes click Edit-> Patch Program-> apply patches to input file-> ok. Fill the server and test \ rejoice
If you can’t write something, maybe I’ve a bug and wrote something wrong, we’ll find a mistake together and fix it. :)

p.s whole example was shown on version 1.4.2

Last edited:

zacharytruong

Can we do it with your 1.5.5? I tried but could not do any step at all.
There is no mentioned values at Structure tab. When I try to assemble prayspeed = 90;
I have this box:
1552267570795.png
I tried to change 5Ah to 63 but got this error

1552267608885.png

hrace009

Administrator
Staff member
Can we do it with your 1.5.5? I tried but could not do any step at all.
There is no mentioned values at Structure tab. When I try to assemble prayspeed = 90;
I have this box:
View attachment 206
I tried to change 5Ah to 63 but got this error

View attachment 207
i still not trying it with 155, but someone tell me, it possible. you can try it by yourself. and i hope if you success you can make tutorial about it here.